Hardware/Driver Problem i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Im trying to play Halo For PC on my 64bit computer for the first time, and it makes my computer crash to the blue screen with the physical memory dump crap. It says something about ati3d2ag.dll, and i was thinking maybe my Video card drivers are a little old, but i cant find the right drivers on the Power Color site... Yes there the ones that made my Video card :(

So can anyone help me find drivers for my Power Color 9200SE card?

Power color's like a no-name brand that builds ATI cards for cheap. That means i'd look on the ATI site.

I know they make ati cards cheap :p Besides i was low on money and needed a better card than my old geforce 2 at that time....

well....i would know to. My dad chooses the computer parts for me (he works in slicon valley, so he knows what he's talking about...he did help build the first laptop)....i'll probably be getting a cheap 256 MB AGP card.

yea...it's nice. The computer parts are really cheap and if you know the right people (there's at least one in every school) and go up to someone and say, hey, can I see that? It looks really cool...and they'll be like, yea...it's my dad's product. It's a prototype.

ill never get to go because im not rich and im the only one in my family that knows shit about computers
Still haveing problems finding the right drivers....

That being rich is a sterotype....I know where to live if i'm poor...i'd live somewhere else. If i was middle class..i'd live in like...in an ampartment.
didn't your driver come w/ a CD or summat? that sould have drivers...and a site to get drivers from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom