Hardware detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggysmile

In Runtime
i bought a brand-new computer and the manufacturer didnt give me the hardware drivers. is there a software out there that can help me know the models of my unknown hardwares? i can ask for those drivers from my manufacturer but it will take some time.

I'd go back to the manufacture and get my software bundle if I was you. Their susposed to provide it to you upon purchase. Also they should have a list of what they put in your computer.

generally if you go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com it will detect the hardware you have, and if windows offers any device drivers it will let you download them

When i reinstall on my laptop, i dont even bother using drivers on the cd. i just go to windowsupdate and i get the latest version of all of them

yeah that works normally, but sometimes (if you have an ATI) windows likes to install some retarded driver and it screws everything up. So I would just get drivers from the manufacturer

Winupdate was able to download my soundcard driver and its working fine but it hadnt any driver for my modem. anyway, the manufacturer technician will drop by here tomorrow. thanks

windows detect my sound drver but never worked. I have on board SiS sound card with HP machine.Neither it worked downloaded form the sis site. This is the worse experience i ever had. I had to buy PCI sound card.

How about? sissoft sandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom