Hard Drive, Win XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ..dethangel!

derek,..i got lost in the posts,...correct me if i'm wrong,...you have a 120gb hd with XP....you want to use your old 60gb hd, right? do you have files on the 60gb hd?

i think

that basically what he was trying to say was he had a 120gb hdd and wanted to add the 60 gb hdd , because it had some old files

man, im lost...gudluck derek!,..just do what these are saying,..they're good advice!

man,...i hate doing morale boosting:( ..go derek!

good point

i didnt even think to ask if there was one, lol, if there is one and they aint the same thing or they have different filing systems, youll have tro back everything up, then reformat the 60 gb hdd, and then install it, if that dont work, as the techs at cox cable say "whats wrong? you cant check your email? you need to reformat your hard drive and reinstall windows"

Re: good point

dethangel said:
if there is one and they aint the same thing or they have different filing systems, youll have tro back everything up, then reformat the 60 gb hdd, and then install it, if that dont work, as the techs at cox cable say "whats wrong? you cant check your email? you need to reformat your hard drive and reinstall windows"

LOL! nice!

i think he has a diff OS in the 60g...even so....i remember one time i was able to access a win98se hd with one partition...and i was able to get all my friend's files..eventho i was using ntfs and she was using FAT32. i was also able to access a 2l that bsod..surely not OS related

man,...if i were you derek,..just reformat it ,...if you have friends with pcs..try to have them retrive your data.....that'll be more simple...

i would just reformat, or see if you can access it from another persons pc, and if so, just back everything u need up onto cds and then reformat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom