The Hard Drive turns 50....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god thats a lot of reading, AND **** FIFTEY YEARS?!?! **** MAN, thats a long time...lemme count...28 "harddrives" in my house...i never realized that a cellphone has some relation to those 24in disks that sound like aircraft.well neways, wow, thats insane. i cant wait till 09' when i will be out of schoo to get a job, just to buy the most recent and current, and be seeing the crap that we are using now as way obsolete, and psp/gameboy will be obsolete, (**** maybe even those weird cool eyeglass computers u see in futuristic movies) we have that tech today neways(forget who did it, its about 250$ and its a pair of eyeglasses that look like spy sunglasses(the company, u no the one with the cross) and they have the capability of displaying 1024*768 thats clear and sharp, yet u can still see thru it.

My teacher was talking about hdds and storage devices today. He said there are some with no mechanical components but I forgot what he said (hes my electronics teacher). Anyone know what its called? Something with phase or state in it or something..maybe not..

Solid State RAM, non-volitile RAM, basically it is a hard drive without the disks, routers use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom