Hard Drive!!!(plz Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=B$=-

In Runtime
allright heres the deal i just set up dual monitor and i open a DVD and play it in my right monitor and open a fullscreen game up in my left monitor like UT04....ect.... as soon as i turn on unreal tournemnt 2004 it starts to lagg. and its not the normal lagg its like glitches and im starting to think it cant get the information fast enough. so if i upgraded to an SATA (ATA150) 7200 rpm 8mb buffer do you think that would fux my problem????? thanks for helping me out! (btw i now have ide 5400 rpm 2mb buffer)

I think it's the Geforce 5600 having trouble rendering game images and the DVD video at the same time

you're far better off doing one thing at a time with this card, unless you plan to upgrade to a GF 6800 ultra or Radeon x800 pro/XT (I think the XT's are meant to be out today)

apokalipse said:
I think it's the Geforce 5600 having trouble rendering game images and the DVD video at the same time

you're far better off doing one thing at a time with this card, unless you plan to upgrade to a GF 6800 ultra or Radeon x800 pro/XT (I think the XT's are meant to be out today)
i dont think do thouhg because i thougth it was that to so i borrowed a 5950 ultra and the same thing happend. but w/ that 2.8C im shooting for the HT should help it out too. adn besides each monitor runs off different cardz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom