hard disk startup sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it is the mounting
i have not been able to screw it from the otherside :)
i will put screws in the other rail

so you guys think it is better to place the hard drive away from the floppy, that is put som air between the hard drive and the floppy.

hard drive close to touching the floor of the bay is not bad?

Try and place hardware away from eachother, example, having a graphics card in AGP and something in PCI slot 1 is not very healthy for either. There is nothing wrong with having the HDD near the bottom of your case. But I would definitely secure the HDD with screws from both sides, most cases allow this by having removable panels on both sides.

i was trying to listen to the sounds, and i think the sounds might be coming from the cpu or the gpu fans.
what is the best way to get rid of the dust in these two fans. and why would they possibly be this noisy.

i tend to place a blower close to my feet when i am on the computer, do you think the blower heat can adversely affect the computer.

The best way to clean the dust from the Cpu Fan would be to use Can's of compressed air n' may be an small brush of some sort.

I won't be able to comment of ur foot blower ... :) Though i don't think it would affect the system .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom