GTX 460

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPROTechman

In Runtime
Gigabyte's Super Overclock is without a doubt the best 1GB GeForce GTX 460 we've tested.

We were already impressed by NVIDIA's reference design, but when you're in the market for a custom derivative, you're generally looking for something that's quicker, quieter and cooler. Gigabyte's SOC ticks all of those boxes, and costs only £20 more than reference.

HEXUS.net - Review :: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 Super Overclock graphics card review : Page - 1/12

I'm tempted to sell my 5770 and buy one of these.

900MHZ they got it to on stock voltage, that's pretty epic IMO.

AND an idle temperature of 26c!!! That's AMAZING.

Thoughts?

I find the timeing of Nvidias 'Oh hey, look, we've oc'd our 460 1G..." And mAN it has. It easily competes with the 6870 and 6850.

It never sat right, the the 1Gig 460 was a different card than the 768Meg 460. I'm almost certain, this is Nvidias game plan since day 1, and dinD't want ATI TO FIGURE IT OuT TOO early.

As long as nvidia can vpump out theses cards they're gonna bew happy.

I find the timeing of Nvidias 'Oh hey, look, we've oc'd our 460 1G..." And mAN it has. It easily competes with the 6870 and 6850.

It never sat right, the the 1Gig 460 was a different card than the 768Meg 460. I'm almost certain, this is Nvidias game plan since day 1, and dinD't want ATI TO FIGURE IT OuT TOO early.

As long as nvidia can vpump out theses cards they're gonna bew happy.

Yeah, bit cunning really, I don't nessecarily Like Intel or Nvidia, I prefer AMD. But this card is just awesome, I'm currently in the process of selling my 2 month old XFX 5770 for around £80-90 haha. Then I'm building a new rig with one of these in :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom