great news (for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
im finally moving to the big city so i can get cable! woo hoo! im moving on friday and ill have cable in like a month, im going to be sooo happy! woohoo for me!

I have roadrunner high speed(I live in NYC). Its estimated at about 50x faster then dial up. Lets just say that i forgot how to write with a pen.

There is also another broadband provider close to my area that provides speeds up to 100x faster then dial up(Optimum Online). I am about 10 miles out from the available area. I think I might move just for to get that service. My uncle lives in that area and one night he downloaded Return of The Jedi from Kazaa (about 750 MB) under 1 (ONE!!!!) hour.

Be Warned!!!
Broadband is an addictive drug with no known cure. Do not let it get to you too. Its too late for me. SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!
56K or lower is the way to go if you want to live a normal human life.

Broadband + Peer-to-Peer = No Social Life

soundgarden said:
Be Warned!!!
Broadband is an addictive drug with no known cure. Do not let it get to you too. Its too late for me. SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!

It is also too late for me. I wonder if there is a Broadband Aynomous (I's not a very good speeler).

*Edit*

It should be I'm no a very good speller. That has nothing to do with my inability to spell. It has to do with my mom trying to talk to me and me trying to type 50 words a minute.

lol, its ok, some university did a big study and all you have to do i have all the letters in there, and have the first and last letetr right and the human brain can undrsetand what it is youre trying to get acorss, thats pretty cool huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom