A great article describing PC gaming vs console gaming, plz dont flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pc gaming for the reason that I like using a keyboard and mose better than a controller also you don't have to pay for some online subscription to play online with pc games for the most part. Also a good high end pc will last though 2 generations of consoles

i actually prefer console games over pc... its probably because its what i'm used too i guess.. i've played console my whole life versus pc only lately

I've got such a beast computer I'm just about to sell my 360 for a Wii.

I only really play games for the multiplayer, and sadly the console doesn't give the same experience as a PC.

Reasons why?
-Using Ventrilo/teamspeak to be in contact with all your clanmates/friends makes a huge difference, you are never alone.
-Never ending list of maps
-Complete Modifications (hl2 mods)
-Admins.. perma-ban those idiots.
-Keyboard/Mouse
-Plus, you have a PC, you can do about anything.

Downside: Price.

ive alkways been a console person, but i started ps gamign and i cant go back il play games like gta4 on console and mass effect but il get mass effect for pc same with assasins. i only played call of duty 4 on pc tho, and i wont play it on console, i also wana try gears on pc, as on console im very very good at it. i prefer my pc over an xbox 360 or ps3 anyday, i only play console if i have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom