Graphics go 'glitchy' while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody599

Beta member
*sorry, wrong area to post this i think

I bought a new graphics cards a few months ago and when i'm playing high-ish spec games such as Tomb Raider.. Battlefield 2 etc after a short amount of time the graphics start to spaz out and go all glitchy. It doesn't do it with low spec games, such as Fifa 06 and other games that generally aren't as graphically demanding. The games run smooth and fine, no lag.. just this annoying graphic problem.

Somebody suggested maybe the cards over-heating or something. Well, i gave the graphics card a clean and the fan and tried the game the moment my computer started up so it was cool. It still happened, after around the same amount of time, the graphics spazzed out again. So.. i was going to get a new fan but i don't think it would do anything.

It's weird, sometimes it kicks in more on a certain camera angle in the game. If i change the angle it may get worse, better or go completely for a while just by moving the camera angle around. But usually once it starts it gradually gets worse and worse.

Once i restart the game it's fine again untill after a short period it will do it again, and again..

I'm not sure what to do. It can't be that its over-heating.

These are my specs: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8995/specs2zi.jpg

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks

have u used the driver that came with ure card to turn on antialiasing cause this could be the reason it only runs glitchy in taxing games
so try turning off any AA or AF settings in ure graphics card software and that might help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom