which graphics card should i use? specs included thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

champrules1

Baseband Member
Hi the two cards im deciding between an integrated ari radeon gd 4250 and a he fata1ty 8500gt.

Here are my specs
Cpu-athlon II 3.0ghz quad core
Mobo- gigabyte ga 880
Psu- I forgot the name but its 550w continuous and was $55
Ram- 2 2gb ripjaws
Monitor- hannspree 25inch hdtv

Thanks alot for answers!

Ati radeon 4250 he and geforce fatal1ty 8500 gt

Ati radeon 4250 hd and geforce fatal1ty 8500 gt

Your only warning on the matter. Use the Edit Button. It looks like a Pencil. We have it specifically stated in our Rules not to double post for the first 24 hours when the edit window is available. We also have it shown and fully explained how to edit a post in our Welcome Thread which was sent to you in the Welcome PM.

If it continues you to happen we will take action as dictated by our Rules. Thank you for your understanding and compliance with our Rules.

"geforce fatal1ty 8500 gt"
Why in the world would you want something like this ? :)

I use to own this card right here. :Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100292DDR3L Radeon HD 5450 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card that would own hd 4250.

This card would spank all three of them here if you considered it.
Newegg.com - Galaxy 52GGS4HX2HXZ GeForce GT 520 (Fermi) 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card

Either look into a ATI hd 5450 or look into a nvidia GT520.
Both are priced fairly well if your looking into a medium range gaming or office graphics card.

well mike, i own both and im wondering which one is better,obviously there are better cards but that wasnt the question. ya digg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom