Graphics Card - Half life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so from what ive seen of halflife 2 screeny's and playing doom 3, while they both look good i think hl2 will be better. i have a
ATI 9600xt 256 and i havent see all that much in lag. so with that said hl2 should run just fine on what he has.

GameGuru, the 6800s perform better than the X800s when mixed mode has been enabled. The X800 XT PE performs better than the 6800 Ultra in all cases.

He can run it, just not at really pleasing graphics, but still enough to get the gameplay. The HL2 Engine is very flexible with all types of hardware, new or old.

LOL, ag3 you need to get another look. Or are you just blind. read all the posts here. the 6800 based cards are totally PWNing ATI!

at the time 6800 is better tahn X800 anyways i got a 9600xt 256mb on the cover it said HL2 preffered graphics so i guess it will be alright

<sarcasm> At least every topic on this forum that has anything to do with graphics cards doesn't end up turning into an ATI vs NVIDIA shootout of who is better </sarcasm>

Ok 1 how old are you? 2 maybe your just ashamed cause the game made for ATI is actualy being taken by the allmighty? Oh and BTW where hardware is concerned the info you give one minute can be wrong the next, so you not always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom