which grafix card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm, I don't live in the UK so I'm not sure how much 90 pounds is in US dollars.
The only thing I can tell you is that I think you want to go for nVidia cards; I believe those ones are better for gaming unless I am mistaken?

90 pounds is about $160.00

mir: Just because you play a lot of games, doesn't tell us much. What KIND of games do you play?

-- And don't tell us you want to play DOOM3 on a 90pound card...we don't want to hear it... :)

i play joint operations im currently using a 64mb geforce 4 mx440 i dont get any major lag with this card but i do get it every now and then will there any major difference going to a 128 card i curently running a amd athlon [tm]xp 2400+ processor and 1 gig of ram

Dude get the 9600xt 128mb or if you can, get the 256mb, the 128 only costs around 130 dollars, the 256 is 153 dollars.

ShoobieRat said:
90 pounds is about $160.00

yes, GBP90 is about US$160, but in England, a US$100 video card is worth GBP90 . . . everything is EXPENSIVE THERE!

buy the vid card from the US, Canada, or another country in europe and ship it . . . it'll be cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom