Goofy mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M733mhz

Daemon Poster
Every couple of minutes or so my mouse cursor will just fly off the screen and I'm kind of wondering why. I don't think it would be the motherboard and the mouse didn't do it on the other computer I was using it on. Anyone ever see this happen? It's annoying as **** when I'm trying to play a game and I'm suddenly facing the ground because my mouse decided to be silly. Any help or solutions will be greatly apreciated, it's kind of killing the quality of my gaming.

if you using a laser mouse on a reflective surface or even semi reflective surface it cause that alot.

Well I have it on a regular mouse pad, it is kind of reflective so I guess I should try flipping over the pad? Like I said the mouse didn't do this on the other computer I was using it on so it's not the mouse, I'll try flipping the pad and get back to you guys. thanks

I think the reflective thing was the problem, I turned my mouse pad over and it stopped happening so thanks alot.

talldude123 said:
If it's an optical mouse, it's worse to use a mousepad. Just use the surface of your desk.

Depends on the surface of the desk. A good mouse pad will work better than most desks.

not if you have a glass desk like me lol ;) and some ppl have shinny wood desk so thats not good either. you just have to find a smoooth, dull mouse pad they work best. the back of it im sure you wont stand for it to long cuz they are mostly all rough. the old school flat black mouse pads work great, not eye appealing but they do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom