good vid card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea.. like a shinny fresh penny.. maybe like 2 or 3 of em, but yea they cost a bit more but they are also a bit better

Ok, thanks guys, I was getting kind of nervous by the way the first few ppl reponded, but then it got better :) . Again, I know it's not the greatest, but I'm also savng for a nice CRT monitor at the time.
CRT monitor

I thought that was a pretty good deal, too. Pretty good resolution, and the dot pitch is alright.

Again, thanks guys.

Mike

bubba0315 said:
Ok, thanks guys, I was getting kind of nervous by the way the first few ppl reponded, but then it got better :) . Again, I know it's not the greatest, but I'm also savng for a nice CRT monitor at the time.
CRT monitor

I thought that was a pretty good deal, too. Pretty good resolution, and the dot pitch is alright.

Again, thanks guys.

Mike

I think the dot pitch on that is alittle high, I thought the recommended was .021, but hell a 19" flat screen for only $200:eek: Nice find;)

I had another one in mind, the dot pitch was .20, but the resolution was crap, it was 17", and it wasn't flat screen. So overall, I think this will do, until the LCD's, come down a bit :D.

bubba0315 said:
I had another one in mind, the dot pitch was .20, but the resolution was crap, it was 17", and it wasn't flat screen. So overall, I think this will do, until the LCD's, come down a bit :D.

Yeah, its a great deal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom