Good Quiality pics, finally..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
So I finally got my Digital Camera, I got This one, but heres the kicker, I ordered this One. So that was extremely awesome!!!! :blink:

So heres my Little command center.

Looks good. Cable management needs your attention and looks like there is lots of dust in your case.
Otherwise, not too shabby.

Not bad. You do need a bit of dusting and wire management. I like how that command center is setup though. What case and HSF, are you using?

Nice setup there... I love the custom fan setup on the GPU... lol, zip ties hanging from the case internals.... Well, you gotta do what you gotta do....

Actually, I can't talk. My girl's old 900Mhz celeron Gateway is the 'highest performance' desktop that works right now at my house... it was overheating, so I took 2 small 40mm fans and used paperclips to attach them to vents in the back of the case as exhaust fans... lol

Yep, you do what you gotta do... And its fun.... When I had my 4600+ X2, the tornado you see now was the heatsink fan for it...

megapixels means nothing, just as ghz means nothing
those pics are blurry compared to the ones that I take

dont tell me you cant see the blurriness in this sample below:
blurrypt9.png

The Image you posted does look lslightly blurry...

But..
I will point out that, that image you posted is not one of the ones I posted. Its more Localized, zoomed in on a specific area of the third image...

Maybe, just maybe it has something to do with your screen or the resolution of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom