good non-online place to buy computer parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my dad used it a couple of months, they didn't ask for Paypal or anything... it just charged to the Credit Card...

Well My dad def. Won't use his Credit Card online ( he was duped out of around 300 dollars online), so yeah.

When my dad used it a couple of months, they didn't ask for Paypal or anything... it just charged to the Credit Card...

My friend used PayPal to buy a dvd burner/blank dvd's off of Newegg like 3 weeks ago, lol... So I'm pretty sure they still take PayPal.

I dont know much about Canada stores but Best Buy, Circuit City should be available up there.

You only option is to really search around yoru town to find stores that sell PC parts.

Mak

Ya, you never can buy gpu's locally for a good price... or at least its rare. Circuit city once had 8800gt 512's for $240 back when they were still $280 and such on newegg. But it was only for a short time and I already had both of mine .......for way more....

On a side note, i just gave vernon his 80th kudo. GG vernon wins.

The problem is unless we know what town you live in we cant realy recomend a good store in your area (even then its a long shot) most of the bigger chain stores are overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom