good non-online place to buy computer parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VistaGamer

Baseband Member
A lot of people link to newegg here and I just want to ask...

is there a good store that you can actually GO to to buy computer parts? I don't really buy anything online for multiple reasons.

A lot of people link to newegg here and I just want to ask...

is there a good store that you can actually GO to to buy computer parts? I don't really buy anything online for multiple reasons.

I was slightly hesitant about newegg at first but now they are the only place I buy computer parts. They are more trustworthy than most brick and mortar stores , have way better prices, and great customer service.

I was slightly hesitant about newegg at first but now they are the only place I buy computer parts. They are more trustworthy than most brick and mortar stores , have way better prices, and great customer service.

I agree.. even though ur paying for shipping its still good load cheaper...

But Frys/Microcenter usually have nice deals

basic places....compusa, best buy, circuit city

the state I live there aren't really any well known places except the above, of which I would think compusa gives you more "parts"

other online options

zipzoomfly
amazon
directron

in the end, none of the brick and mortar shops can match or even come close to Newegg's customer service. In my experience, amazon and newegg are tops

yea i would really go with newegg if you live in the states, nothing really compares. great service, good prices, fast shipping....

it's the only option for me :( closest microcenter is in the next state..and any type of store that would sell computer parts don't.....well, a wal-mart here sales some cheap audio cards and like a nvidia 6200 for $80 lol

How about a canadian store?

Microcenter and Frys are both, Unfortunately, in the states only.

Also, I don't have a paypal account, thats one of the few reasons why I don't shop online

again, that isn;t the only reason

Can I please just get a Canadian Store suggestion? I don't want to use Newegg

You can use any brick and mortor place. The problem is that you will pay on average 30% to 50% more for a product. You can got to worste buy or crap city and purchase most 'non specialized' parts you need. The only downsize to these stores is you run into people that will treat you as if you know nothing about computers and you will pay a rediculous markup. If money is not an issue, then just go to any reputable store and purcahse what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom