Status
Not open for further replies.
xotix said:
wat the hell is a fanboy??

someone who favors one product over another because :

1. they have it
and/or
2. they like it without looking at the competition

a fanboy is some one who favors another thing over another thing no matter what the diff in the 2 is, they still like that one that they have always liked.

ok, in that case i'm not a fanboy compy. i have an amd a pretty old one at that. and i have looked at and used both amd and intel.

oops...must have posted during me...well this battle should be over because i just stated the cold hard truth, and that should be all to it.

Looks good for intel. I was thinking of buying a s939 3500+ with a new mobo. A 3.6 560 that performs as good as a 3800+ but for the price of a 3500+. Seriously, how can you let down a deal like that? Screw fanboism, time to upgrade to a cpu with a chipset that has PCI-E x16 and DDR2 support.

hmmm...you may be right...i may be goin intel as well. i wouldn't to do heavy gaming and if i have a computer in my room i might as well use it for some decent recording!

i've always used amd, but i think i'm going to buy a 3ghz ee. but with these price drops, i may just go for something even higher.

LGA 775 is meant for gaming. No one is really going to use it for just plain office work. The PCI-Express Technology and DDR2 support is a dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom