Good Monitor or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont suggest crt monitors as considering tft with crt- the main advantage is power consuption when compared to cost.buying a crt is less when compared to tft but when verfying with power consuption when using tft for one year the amount profited from power consumption will be more beneficial that crt
so better go for it

does crt really have a major advantage over lcd when gaming. I am going with an lcd because they look cooler and give me more desk space so i can do hwk too.

does crt really have a major advantage over lcd when gaming. I am going with an lcd because they look cooler and give me more desk space so i can do hwk too.
You can get a good gaming LCD, it just takes a lot more $$$$. It just depends on what's important to you and what your money situation is. If your tight on $$$ and want good gaming performance you should probably go with a CRT. If you have the bucks, get a good quality LCD with a low refresh rate. My LCD has a 12ms response time and good contrast ratio, it games beautifuly, no ghosting or lag what-so-ever. To me, the aesthetic part of a screen is very important as well.

idiotec said:
You can get a good gaming LCD, it just takes a lot more $$$$. It just depends on what's important to you and what your money situation is. If your tight on $$$ and want good gaming performance you should probably go with a CRT. If you have the bucks, get a good quality LCD with a low refresh rate. My LCD has a 12ms response time and good contrast ratio, it games beautifuly, no ghosting or lag what-so-ever. To me, the aesthetic part of a screen is very important as well.

Get a CRT, put it right beside your LCD and you will see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom