Good monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigreddog7

Beta member
I have $500 dollars to spend after doing the free offer in my profile. I need a new monitor. What should I get? Should I get a huge one or does the resolution get bad looking?

Thanks

beedubaya said:
Get a Samsung 19" .20 dot pitch Flat Screen CRT. My friend has one of these and it is amazing.

I agree, ALTHOUGH they are made for high resolutions! But hey they still own!!!

I think I will get that. Dude I have 3/5 formy second free ipod. When I get 2 more referrals, I will have $800 for pc upgrades. How much does the monitor cost? What should I buy with the extra cash?

bigreddog7 said:
I think I will get that. Dude I have 3/5 formy second free ipod. When I get 2 more referrals, I will have $800 for pc upgrades. How much does the monitor cost? What should I buy with the extra cash?

That monitor is $200, and with the extra cash, if your computer is good enough, get yourself a 6800GT graphics card if you don't already have one.:)

I've got a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 710, this thing is amazing, its only 17" but thats a hell of alot better compared to my 14.5 I had used for the previous five years. (Still in use by the way.)

The great thing is I got this baby for $60 at a convention, man what a buy. When I first brought it home and started using it I could have sworn I was backing away from my desk.

Another PRO, this baby has an FPM mode, or Fine Picture Mode which is pretty awsome, brings out the true colors of the graphics your editing. This things a Flat Screen CRT, meaning you can view great graphics from every angle.

The only issue is that when I was playing a game, and one color filled the whole screen, I noticed two lines of pixels (nowhere close together and extremely hard to see if you aren't looking for it), but thats what you get for $60. I'm still proud anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom