A good Dual Monitor DVI KVM Switch - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default A good Dual Monitor DVI KVM Switch??

Hey guys and gals whats up?
Well im trying to find a good Dual Monitor DVI KVM switch, preferably with USB 2.0 and also sound ports.
Also a big thing Im looking for is one that can support a Dual DVI monitor resolutions up to at least 1920x1200.
Im hookin up a Apple Dual G5 and my AMD Based Gaming PC up to one Dell 2405 24inch LCD and one Apple 20inch cinema display, both are DVI of course, so a VGA only KVM Switch would be wasteful.
Anyhow, ive already searched the forums looking for posts like this one already made, but everyone didnt need a DVI version that supported high resolutions. Also I looked around on google, newegg, zipzoomfly, etc and most stuff was off the wall brands. But im looking for a good recommendation for one that can support my monitors without loss of image quality and one that is dependable. Ive been hearing that some KVM switches that are cheap make LCD screen pixels flicker randomly and other KVM swithces constantly bug out. Anyhow if there is a good soul out there that can give me some advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Old 02-16-2006, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Techie

bump bump, anyone that can help?

Old 02-18-2006, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Final Bump
Closed Thread