Good deal for a HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that the fastest ide drive out now except for some harddrive that just came out this week

Ya that looks like a good deal. For $9.99, I think you should get it.
And 7200rpm is definitely good enough.

Ah, I'll just watch it and hope it doesn't sky-rocket like that...if it does, I just won't bid...hah! Anyways, another question. Looking on eBay, it appears there are tons of those up for auction, and all the UPC's have been removed for 'promotions' or 'rebates' (including this one)...do you think the value will go back up? Or will it just remain cheap as the newer/faster/bigger HDs come out?

thanks again!
X

Xula, the deal is that whoever is selling it is probably not going to sell it for less than they paid minus the rebate. There are a lot Hard Drives out there with rebates right now that work out to some pretty darn good prices and then you at least will have a receipt in case something goes wrong. Take a look at this weeks Staples ad. Not trying to steer you away because there really are some good deals to be had on ebay.

buying hard disks from ebay is a rip off. you would be guillible to think the ending price would be less than $100+. it's cheaper to just wait for a sale at best buy or circuit city. holiday shopping season is just right around the corner. I saw a hard drive at best buy for $30 after $60 rebates. that's a smoking deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom