Going from old mouse to new mouse, retaining sensitivity for games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Beta member
I went from an old Logitech Optical to a MX 700, now my mouse is way too sensitive! Im super picky in my games, and it took me forever to get the right Half-Life sensitivity for Day of Defeat.

Now that I've got the MX 700 plugged in, its way too fast. I can fool around with the Half Life sensitivity and the sensitivity in the control panel, but is there anyway to make the mouse the same sensitivity as the last one besides hours of guesswork and fine tuning?

Thanks.

I had the same problem too. What you can do until you get used to the MX700 (my personal fav) is go into your mouse properties and go into your "pointer options" and turn the speed down. If you don't have this option, then you gotta do a little trick. ;) Install the driver and stuff for a Microsoft Optical Mouse, but keep your MX700 plugged in. (May require unplugging when installing drivers) Once that is done, you should have the speed options, tweak it to your liking and once you get used to you can turn it up.

I found this out by doing it. If you install the MX700 drivers, then you can't bind your wheel mouse (up and down) in games.

i cant get mine to bind in warcraft 3, all it does is rotate the screen (annoying!) maybe thats how blizz made the wheel work? if so, thats retarded, the feature of being able to play close-up is cool, but not practical for playing, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom