gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworth

Solid State Member
Alright, I need help ASAP please. I thought it was my monitor doing this shadow thing, but I switched out monitors and it's not. It's my Gfx card. It looks like a watercolor shadow. I just payed 140 for the 9600xt. I am going to a lan tomorrow and really want to get rid of this watercolor thing. My old graphic card did it, but I don't remember how I fixed it. It was a nvidia geforce 4 MX 440. Please reply ASAP. Thanks

I have the "wxp-mce-8-03-040610a-016126c.exe". I dled it from the ATI site, they didn't have any 9600xt, so I just dled the 9600 series drivers. That is waht it says in my display opitions as the card anyways. I think that driver is the newest.

goto windowsupdate.com do a search for updates for your computer and look in the drivers section if there is any.

secondly, turn down the resolution and the refresh rate in your display settings and see if that helps.

I updated and turned down my resolution and my refresh rate, I went down and it just hid it a bit, I could still see it. Went down to 43 hz. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom