Getting New Computer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOSTEFA said:
oh yea...as I was browsing around..I saw this computer.....it looks to be a good deal.....should i get this....or just build my own....because I heard that when you buy PC's from hp, gateway, dell...etc....the interior parts are not very high quality???...wat do you guys think???

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...45023&productCategoryId=cat01172&type=product

I would definitely NOT recommend buying that computer. For starters, the RAM is only upgradable to 2 GB, whereas yours is upgradable to 4 GB I think. Of course that is quite a way down the road, however it is nice to have that upgrade option. Secondly, that computer has 128 MB of shared video, which means the graphics will be beyond sucky. You are much better off using the 9800 Pro you already have. Also, prebuilt systems have barely enough power to run those components, limiting upgrade options. Also, like you said, they rarely mention what parts they use, and the parts are often inferior. I would highly recommend building your own system.

The computer that you have that your gonna build is way better than that Bestbuy one. Go for it. It's all compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom