gettin 6800 soon which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok im gettin a gefore 6800 soon just the regular not gt version well anyway the xfx 6800 has a 352mhz core and all the other ones have only 325mhz core. why is this i want the one with the 352mhz core but the evga 6800 with 325mhz core comes with far cry.

It's been pre-overclocked.
Go with the eVGA (better quality) one if you can, if not then the XFX one would be just fine.

XFX are 325 it's a typo I believe

Anyways, at newegg.com their's a PNY 6800 for 160$, that's what I would go for. If you cant see it, I may have to send you a link

I picked up a BFG 6800 overclocked and have been more than happy with it. This replaced my ATI 9800 Pro and it was a world of difference. I couldnt see myself spending the extrat money on the GT model (I'm not that hard core of a gamer, but always like having a nice video card in my system). I can still play any of the big games that come out with no problems on this card at high settings.

As seen below, I too am running the BFG 6800, but the GToc in SLI Version. Very pleased so far. The total was not cheap by any means, but it was what I wanted. Just adding a statement. How much did you pay for your 6800 oc? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom