General connection suggestions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
Alright. The case comes with a whole buncha wires for its little screen. Now, i already set it up, but havent turned on the power in case something bad happens. Anyways. Here is the setup

Pin - SIGNAL

1 - GND
3 - SLED
5 - PLED
7 - NC
2 - SPK-
4 - BUZ+
6 - BUZ-
8 - SPK+

And here is what wires i got.

Spk R, Spk L, Mic BIAS, Mic OUT, GROUND, Return R, Return L.

Can anyone give me the correct setup please?

You should have some connectors in your case for "Power Switch" and "Reset" as well. Also "Power LED", "HDD LED". You'll need to locate those and then refer to your motherboard manual for how to place them.

Arumuni said:
Alright. The case comes with a whole buncha wires for its little screen. Now, i already set it up, but havent turned on the power in case something bad happens. Anyways. Here is the setup

Pin - SIGNAL

1 - GND
3 - SLED
5 - PLED
7 - NC
2 - SPK-
4 - BUZ+
6 - BUZ-
8 - SPK+

And here is what wires i got.

Spk R, Spk L, Mic BIAS, Mic OUT, GROUND, Return R, Return L.

Can anyone give me the correct setup please?

Your not going to hurt anything by putting those wires on incorrectly, check your mobo manual, attach the wires and turn it on. If something doesn't work go back to the manual and figure out why. Again, you won't hurt anything.

He CAN hurt stuff by putting them on incorrectly.

JUst match it up, however the front speakers are probolly for speaker outputs, not internal speakers. Wait, everything their is for audio connection's, and not your LCD display. (Pin's 1-8 appear to be somewhere else, important)

I tend to cut those wires out of the case, unless you need audio outputs on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom