GeForce 6800 Ultra Vs. Radeon 9800 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
porsch1909 said:
Yeh you do tend to say a lot of baseless things, with no evidense. oops did i just say that.

how do you stop subscribing to this forum. i really dont like it at all, and im sure you will all be glad too see me go :cool:

What do you mean...baseless? Give me one thing I've stated as fact that there is no evidence to back up.

I am honestly not in the mood to get into an argument about the fact that the X800 pro is not a shit card because its not i havet the card and i know for a fact that its not. i dont have time fanboyism or any of that crap to be frank.

the card is not a bottleneck buddy. i dont want to argue so please im leaving the forum now cause i just dont like it, and my email address is porsch1909@hotmail.com if you want to discuss this in more depth. :cool:

porsch1909 said:

how do you stop subscribing to this forum. i really dont like it at all, and im sure you will all be glad too see me go :cool:
i'll be glad to see you go just for that comment. one question: why would you annouce that you don't like the board and are leaving? just leave, you don't have to tell us how much you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom