Geforce 6800 Ultra and GT same graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i OC the ACTUAL fastest card on the market!! I OC my 6800 Ultra EE, tah i just recieved via Fedex today. This thing is so incredibly awesome!!!!!

Why do you get a top of the line computer then proceed to just buy up everything that becomes new on the market? Do you not know the value of appreciation? It's like every week you post something in the forums like 'Hey I just dropped another $1000 on my computer that is already the cost of a down payment on a house' :confused:

Nvidia fan boy said:
Well i OC the ACTUAL fastest card on the market!! I OC my 6800 Ultra EE, tah i just recieved via Fedex today. This thing is so incredibly awesome!!!!!

First thing, why the hell would you need to upgrade to a 6800 Ultra EE when you have a 6800GT thats as fast as hell, if you really actually have it. I've seen NOBODY with a 6800GT gets the scores you got on 3dMark03. Second, I don't quite believe you have any of that stuff that you have listed in your sig. If you do, I'd like to see some proof! You're 17 you say, and no 17 year old can afford the stuff you talk about, and no parent in their right mind would buy all of it for him. 2 30" LCD's, give me a freaking break.....even if you did have it, you would have to work so much in order to afford all of that you would never even have time to do stuff like post on these forums. It honeslty wouldn't surprise me if you really did live in a cheap motel and are crunking away on an old 486 with Windows 95, and are just posting this crap to make yourself feel better. Am I wrong? PROVE IT!!!!

Lol are you jealous or something? Look ive sent you pics of my ram, ive sent pics of my processor and i got the 6800 ultra EE cause my dad is running a Radeon 7500 and i wanted to do a good dead cause they always buy me stuff. He doesnt like to mess w/ his comp so i had them buy me that so i could sneak my GT in his machine w/ my old Corsair. He has a good machine that he can run doom3 w/ now and it makes me happy to see a smile on his face. Where as the whole 17 part is concerned i actually do have a job and only sleep like 4 hours a day. I make 30 dollars an hour in dallas and my parents like to spoil me. Where as the motel thing is concerned? Ill take that as an insult! So **** all yall and yall all can go to hell!

i wanted to do a good dead cause they always buy me stuff.
I don't understand how...getting them to buy you the best card out there so you can put in a graphics card which is part of a mega system which was bought for you, into your dads system is a good deed.....seems more like trickery so that you can get the best card out there, but it happens to work out not only in your favor but I suppose your doom3 playing dad....yeah I'd easily do a good deed of having my grandparents buy me a corvette, then I'll have my parents buy a porsche so I can give my dad the corvette........

Where as the motel thing is concerned? Ill take that as an insult! So **** all yall and yall all can go to hell!
Thats fine, take it as an insult but the whole "So **** all yall and yall all can go to hell" was way out of line...

I'd suggest you not do that again as not just me, but other mods will take action against it as it is blatently rude, and towards EVERYONE for that matter and it's just not tolerated....and btw if you are referring to that above post was 'your friend' I find that highly unlikely, unless he knows everything about your life and your computer for that matter, and besides.....why did you just say sorry for it but not edit or delete it....kinda makes you wonder...

Don't do it again.

Beedub and Nvidia, both of you need to stop this NOW as it's leading nowhere and any further continuance of this arguement will get you both a formal warning for flaming and/or hijacking a thread

- Nubius

I say we open a new Forum under PC Technology Section called Flaming where people can go and....well... flame each other. Kind of like your at school and you start to get in a fight, and its like, after school 4 o clock. Instead its at the flaming forum where everything is unedited and allowed but your warned before going in. It's genius :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom