Geforce 5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoinTimeSublime

Baseband Member
Is a XFX nVidia GeForce fx5200 128MB 8X AGP video card a good enough video card to run basic games. It's only about 70 bucks. Using this video card what is the best game you think i could play? Is there anything you suggest for under $150 that is better?

well i have a NVidia Geforce FX 5200, and its good for most game, like i can run BF 1942 on Med-High settings and not lag (on a P4 2.66 GHz, 512 PC 3200 ram)

I had one and i was not happy with it.
For 3D games = acceptable but kind of choppy
For 2D games = good card.

My best advice would be: Don't buy something you aren't going to be happy with. Buy what you want in the first place, that way you're not disappointed later. :)

Although GF FX5200 is a low end AGP card, is till can support a lots of DX9 games such as far cry n etc. Just that have to make it low-end settings.

well GF FX5200 is not a bad card ..!! ive runned about every game on it and they work very good..!!..even the game far cry works with out hanging..!!

Take it from some1 who has the card. It's decent, cheap and i play high detail on ut 2003.

get the GAINWORD geforce FX 5600 ultra 256mb for 120 and you will be alot more happier i haev one of those and i run unreal yourney 2004 on hiighest in deathmatch maps and normal in onsloght maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom