Geforce 2 Ti Tv-out problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamilowski

Beta member
Helo

I have a problem with my Geforce 2 Ti 64MB. My s-video tv out seems not to be working. I've checked the card on couple of computers, cable and tv is also fine. Tried on newest drivers and some older ones. Some other tests showed that there is definatelly something wrong with the video card.

My questions is: if it is possible that an upgrade of the firmware would help or do i have to replace my video card?

I would be gratefull for any hints on the firmware upgrade if required. Thanks in advance.

You went into the properties...turned on the tv and set it as your 2nd monitor right? It won't just come on simply from plugging it in like a normal monitor.

You gotta put in the S-video cable,

Right click desktop>properties

Click the settings tab then advanced, and from there you'll want to click on a tab that says DISPLAYS and adjust it accordingly

As I said the problem is not with the software, in the nView properties when i select tv as my active display nothing changes. I can only have one active display at a time so my monitor goes blank and still no image on the tv. The things you described i already done couple of times in many ways, nothing works.
It more looks like my graph card doesnt know it has a s-video output as it doesnt detect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom