gave up on intel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
agh... im not even gona bother anymore... i hate amd now.. after building 2 amd 64 systems im sooo regretful i ever even bought one.. geez my programs somtimes just close out of no where and sometimes my programs locks... Ares ( p2p software ) doesn even load... agh im sory for complaining but if anyone here can convince me to stick with amd you can try... intel.. wooh.. =/

How do you know it was not an end-user error on the build or installation? I don't see how a CPU mfg. can be at fault for an unstable system, unless you have faulty hardware.

I second the reccamendation of a complete reformat and reinstall.
A few things to check for... run a memory test (I.E. Memtest86+) to see if it is a memory problem. What RAM is the system running on?
Somewhat unrelated, usually, but in my experience, video card drivers that are bad, improperly installed, etc. can crap a system out anytime.

I doubt you have a CPU problem. Those 2 programes you mentioned are very troublesome and slow.

well thanks guys, just did a new reformat now... lets see how things go right? i have PQI Value 2x51mb pc3200.. umm on the temp on my case it says 94 F is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom