Gateway select

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke

Daemon Poster
have two questions about this computer. One can you give me the specrs of this computer? Is this computer good at all?
this computer is Amd anthlon too.

you can find out and tell us......download www.cpuid.com (CPU-Z) and tell what motherboard/processor/ram u got..u can find basic things (system information) by opening my computer and going to view system information, or right clicking it and going to properties. you can find ur HD size by right clicking the c drive(or any other hard drive u have) and going to properties.

I want to buy them lol.. I don't have the site what to look for, but i know that gateway select has amd-k7(tm) processor.

ok thanx. My core speed is only 698.7 MHz, is that good or bad, and also what is core speed. what is multipliers x 7.0

a multiplier is hat the fsb is multiplied by to get 698.7mhz, which isnt too good...if ur buying them then ask the guy selling it how much ram, hard drive size it has. Also ask other information such as the motherboard, power supply, optical drives, video card.

the ram is about 128 Mb and I was extremely supprised... because I have a computer with 1.7 Ghz and 640Mb ram... it runs the same as this computer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom