Gaming Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa

Baseband Member
Hey guys I am looking to buy a decent gaming keyboard as my current microsoft one is way too small and old for my hands. I dont really wanna spend over 40$ and I want a comfortable one. suggestions?

yeah but I've heard the keys smear off so its ugly after only a few months on the saitek

There is no such thing as a cheap gaming keyboard. Either you spend the cash to get something good or you will get junk that has flaws.

Razer has some of the best stuff along with the Saitek. If you think spending $40 on a M$ keyboard then you wont want those cause the cheap ones will all have flaws. HAve to spend some $$ to get quality.

There is no such thing as a cheap gaming keyboard. Either you spend the cash to get something good or you will get junk that has flaws.

Razer has some of the best stuff along with the Saitek. If you think spending $40 on a M$ keyboard then you wont want those cause the cheap ones will all have flaws. HAve to spend some $$ to get quality.

I guess i'll wait on the keyboard then since im short on money for now since im buying a new heatsink, and some other expensive stuff.

Yeah with XMas around the corner that is a common statement. ;)

But really with the abuse the keyboard will take. You are better off waiting and getting something with quality and features you want, rather than cheaping out and regretting it later.

aren't saitek keyboards suppose to be good? $35 seems like a good price. personally, i couldn't handle paying $90 for a "gaming" keyboard when it's no better than a regular keyboard..

I have the Saitek Eclipse and the keys haven't smeared off for me... Works fine and I love the fact that it has a wrist rest with it.

I have the Saitek Eclipse and the keys haven't smeared off for me... Works fine and I love the fact that it has a wrist rest with it.

same.

wish I had gotten a G15 though, but I don't have room for that monster.

same.

wish I had gotten a G15 though, but I don't have room for that monster.

Same. Just barely enough room on my desk for the Saitek as it is lol... Mouse is cramped next to it, but I find it to be just the right amount of space (and considering I don't need to move my mouse a whole lot to move the cursor around it works out lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom