Gaming Accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Hello. Im supposed to be getting a gaming pc for doing well at school for the past 10 years, although my family isnt very rich and i dont see how we have money for it, but im meant to be.

Anyway, some of my other relatives asked me what i wanted for christmas apart from more money, so i decided to ask for a Logitech G15 keyboard.

Now, i was wondering, is it over kill for a gaming keyboard? Its only $85 AUD.

Next, i wanted to get a mouse. The Logitech G5 is in my budget and i was wondering whether it was any good because it looks too big and bulgy for my hand.

Thank you.
BTW: Im a very unlucky person... but if this one time the universe and all things holy gives me a break, then this is the PC i will be getting:

Intel Corei7 920 2.66GHZ QUAD
Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W Modular
G.Skill NQ DDR3 PC3-12800 CL9 6GB Kit (3x2GB)
Gigabyte GTX260 OC (Core 216)
Samsung SpinPoint F1 1000GB
LG Retail Bluray/HDDVD Combo Drive
TRUE LGA1366
RED CCFL + Sound Sensitive Module
Coolermaster HAF 932

Get a decent keyboard, there is nothing special about GAMING keyboards, just get one that is big enough for you to type comfortably on. and about the logitech g5 mouse, i have it and i absolutely love it

G5 is is good mouse, don't worry about the size because you eventually get used to it anyway.

The G5 is great.

Gaming keyboards are mainly looks, with some added stuff like light to see at night, and assignable keys.

If you dont wanna spend a lot but need a decent keyboard, look at the Eclipse series from saitek.

whilst some keyboards have better response than other keyboards i dont think that justifies spending 85 AUD on a keyboard, like rican said, just get one of the cheap saitek's i heard there amazing.

100% agree with ricanflow's post

Also, if you've never used a high quality mousepad, you would be surprised at how nice they are. If you're strapped for cash, I'd get a nice mouse/keyboard before a mousepad, but I never realized how much difference a mousepad made until I got my SteelSeries.

See if you can find a cheap razer tarantula, great keyboard, i like it better then my saitek eclipse, feels better and is quieter...Some stores might have it on clearance

I've got the wireless desktop set 7000 from microsoft and I LOVE it. Has a nice little wrist pad and everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom