games supporting widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
do games like farcry and doom 3 support widescreen? just wondering, because it the back of my mind, i keep thinking, "by the time i get an lcd monitor, widescreen 1900x1200 prices will be down"

i dont think so, but i might be wrong. havnt really thought of it my self. And duno y im saying this, but my dad has an infinity i30. damn nice car, powerfull n all. nice avatar :D hehe

U-Toast said:
i dont think so, but i might be wrong. havnt really thought of it my self. And duno y im saying this, but my dad has an infinity i30. damn nice car, powerfull n all. nice avatar :D hehe

thats just an old maxima with a high price tag . . . only infinitis that are worth it are the G35 (sedan only), FX35/45, and QX56 . . .

but i30s still a good car :)

last year, a good widescreen display was $2000 . . . now its $1600

ya prices are going down, and yes i know ur right bout the car, but i warnd u, isaid i dunno y ima say this, hehe. but its still a very nice car to drive. I myself have driven it a lot, hehe.

i like driving my dads convertible in and out of the driveway :p . . . no further than that . . .

what does ur dad drive? and how old r u? im 16 :D got my permit 2-3 months ago.

Back to the post topic, ima hafta save up once i upgrade my pc for a nice new screen. i currently have a viewsonic flat 15 " and i think its still one of th best 15". the contrast is just amazing!

hehe

yeah, the smaller screen sizes have great contrast and such . . . my 15" laptop one is GREAT . . . only problem . . . only 15" . . . :p

oh and my dad drives a bmw

what bmw? yea 15 kinda small, but u gota love it, hehe.

edit: just realized u havfe a laptop, hehe

oh nice. iv driven a z4 for bout 5 mins, and a 2004 didge viper tuned to 980 HP or so, that was fvcking amazing!!. The guy who owns the viper currently has 13 cars, and is bout to get a gt40 :D a 240k car hehe

edit: sry got carried away, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom