GameBoy Running Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
nano-itx costs for the higher range guessing around $450 as it is £300 in the UK but you don't need a graphics card, cpu, some have onboard ram the only thing you need to connect is a hdd and optical drive.....

you can buy a mini-itx board which supports the latest intel desktop range e.g. quad core e6600 and 800mhz ddr2 and pci-express graphics for £200 which is what I may use as an alternative to a micro atx build after all mini-itx is 6" by 7" boards

the bad thing about this idea is that you are running an OS off of a solid state memory device which has limited rewrites. I believe it was calculated that after around 3 months or so of running the memory stick would die
That's whythe article says its not a very practical device, it just looks cool =P.

im sorry but where is the skill (apart from putting a memory stick in the cartridge folder)
I just thought it was a pretty cool thing when I saw it, and figured I'd share it ya'll =\.

yeah thats fair enough but we were just saying its cool but god **** pointless lol :)

Lol, yeah, that's true xD.

I bet he's the only one on his block with a "GameBoy XP" xD.

mini-itx is so adaptable as it is so small did you read the whole artiicle and how he now has two boxes a windows xp box pc and a linux box pc so he remembers which pc is which :D

just have a gander through the mods on there and you will see what true case modding and building is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom