GAme Copying help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexje4400

Solid State Member
So i copyed the disc of my friends game and it works fine and it copied correctly. I installed the game fine and everything seems to work. But when i run it the auto run window pops up and i click the play game button. I says i dont have the correct cd-rom. I thought they problem might be that My cd doesn' have the right name so i reburned it and the same problem, help please!
~Alex

err...pls dont post same topic in 2 different sections. + we said we cant help u makin illegal copies.

and also, you need modchips, which end up costing $60 each...an d you could severely damage your system.

Just bay a $30 game, is it that hard?

talldude123 said:
and also, you need modchips, which end up costing $60 each...an d you could severely damage your system.

Just bay a $30 game, is it that hard?

A Modchip's for the PC? Links please. You don't need a Modchip for the PC. Never heard of one either.

oh sorry, thought you meant PS2.

i personally have copied games, and they work.

But im getting off the rules here, so i will stop talking, before im banned.

What aobut copying games for backup. I often distroy and lose my game cds. What (free) program could I use to copy games like BF2, RA2 , ect. I googled it a while back and got nothing.

lol - but you're not making a back-up for yourself, you're giving it to a friend. So we can't help you. It's against the rules of our beloved forum. Sorry dude...

pirating games is illegal and cannot be talked about on the forum...im suprised an admin hasnt locked this yet...hehe wont be long though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom