G71

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clockspeeds seem pretty weak, but i thought this was still supposed to have 24 pipeliens?

Ya the GT will have 24 pipelines, but the GTX will have 32. I dont think the XL1900 will beat the 7900...it has double the pipelines, although the 1900 is a very good card and just dropped below 500 bucks, I hope nvidia matches it.

Seems a little week, why didn't they give it a higher core clock speed, or are they saving that for the 8800GT?

Difolo said:
Ya the GT will have 24 pipelines, but the GTX will have 32. I dont think the XL1900 will beat the 7900...it has double the pipelines, although the 1900 is a very good card and just dropped below 500 bucks, I hope nvidia matches it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why do people keep saying the GTX will have 32! That was just a fricken rumor! It has 24 people! 24!

Ok... I'm calm now.

How could the 32 pipelines be a myth? Ive read dozens of articles saying 32 over and over again, and if the GTX did only have 24 why would they even produce it? The GT has the same about with less ram and a lower clock speed, but look at the 7800. GT has like 16 I believe, the GT has...22? Something around there, I know im off a bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom