funny friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick_tech15

Daemon Poster
my son of a friend has a dell xps and he thinks its the ****. he has 2 x800 xls and a 3.6 ghz prc. yeah, i want to show him that his pc sucks

slick_tech15 said:
my son of a friend has a dell xps and he thinks its the ****. he has 2 x800 xls and a 3.6 ghz prc. yeah, i want to show him that his pc sucks

You don't need to even bother, you will look like an idiot trying to prove something to a person with a dell.

Just tell him to run 3Dmark06 and compare it to your score. :D Your's would pwn the **** out of his. :D

my friend is the exact same...he just thinks that his PC is the best:

2002 Dell Dimension (top of the line at the time)
256 MB RDRAM (seems okay for age and amount of RAM)
40 GB Maxtor HD
Nvidia 64MB Graphics card
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz

i have a friend like that (no offence intended towards you talldude i know you love your celeron) he tried to tell me that his celeron 2.6ghz would be better for gaming than a venice 3200+. what was his source on this information you may ask? an obscure game box that said "works best with intel" and to this day he takes it as gospel

nitestick said:
what was his source on this information you may ask? an obscure game box that said "works best with intel" and to this day he takes it as gospel

Ouch... I've dealt with people like that. I built a computer for a friend. He thought I ripped him off cause I put an Athlon 64 3000+ in there. He checked it out and was only 1.8ghz. He still thinks I bought him a crappy processor.

Ryan

no offence intended towards you talldude i know you love your celeron

actually, i would probably use an athlon, except my mobo is made for Intel...and i agree that the venice 3200 is better than a celeron, considering they are the kings of lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom