FrozenCPU.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8lazy

In Runtime
I have seen a few people talk about some of the products that FrozenCPU offers and everything, it looks really cool and all. But does anyone know how reliable they are, like with the shipping and the warranties and stuff???

Yea Ive wondered the same thing, they seem to have some totally badass stuff over there but have held off buying before i knew how reliable they are!

Yeah they're pretty reputable, two of my best friends have ordered from them before and they carry good stuff. Not a problem at all.

Very good place to buy from.. however they are kind of overpriced in my opinion. Just i mean not everything but some things are ridiculous.

The Black Asetek Xtreme Edition Vapochill Cooling System - Athlon (Socket A) is a little overprice, can get it for $800 in the UK :D

I have ordered from them. Everything was in good shape. I only ordered case badges and the like.

I plan to order a few other things in the future.

The same chieftec cases they have for like 100 i get A local computer shop for 80. Even though im a good customer of theirsim pretty sure that was retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom