front panel LED help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
Never had that as problem with that is all 8 years of working in the computer industry.

Well, I'm sure you;ve never encountered someone whos done it. I have.

Did you check the direction of your reset and power switch? It may also be the physical switch on your case. I am having the EXACT same problem. I just never turn off my computer, simple work around. ;) I know thats not what you want to do though. Try this. Find the pins on your mobo that you switch is plugged into, and using a small flathead screwdriver, and the utmost of caution. jump the two to start up the computer. Now shut it down with the switch not hooked up. Does it turn off? If it does, you have eliminated hardware as your possible problem, and boiled it down to your switch.

http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=41129&highlight=computer+turn+off

that was the thread I started for the same problem.

i think i have solved the problem
that is my power button
when i use dat to start my pc
den use dat to shut down my pc
i hold the power button for 10 secs
then
release it
my pc doesnt automatic turns on like before
i jss guess
but i still need some suggestion

Thats nota fix, you shouldnt hold the power button down to shut your computer off unless its absolutly nessessary. shutting it down like that all the time can cause data corruption on your harddrive, or possible hardware damage.

just do one thing at a time. if theres another powersupply unit around that you can barrow to test on your pc, use that and c if the problem accures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom