Are the frills worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalyen1

Solid State Member
M'kay lets face it i like the way they look but are all the lights and LEDs worth the extra cash in the end? Also im looking for a beast of a mobo any recomendations?

uhh, that'd be kind of up to you as to whether it was 'worth' it....it's only decoration after all

kinda depends in my opinion. If your going to have a few people looking at it than yes its worth the extra $50, but if not than possibly not. If your computers running sometimes at night like mine (running virus, defragmenting and other things) than no. My computers are all in one room and my main computer is in my bedroom and not many people go in there so I didnÂ’t bother with lights.

ya i had two cold cathode tubes and a cold cathode fan.....at night they would keep me up cause they so bright....so i took em out...but it's all up to you

$50 on lights harley? jesus man, how many lights are you talking about. LED's are cheap as hell...cold cathodes are like $7 for the most part...but $50 in lights would be a ridiculous amount.

my computer isn't in my room so I don't even worry about that stuff regardless.

I'm gonna say no. It's a fad... it might last a while even, but what's the point? It's a PC. you don't have anything to prove about your manhood with some neons in that case. It's going to please you just as much when you're playing a game or surfing the net without lights. I wouldn't waste a few hours of work for some stupid lights.

Ryan

i think the same way. but most new ATX cases have clear sides and stuff is that just for the lights or dose it pose some other benifits that i have overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom