FREEPSPs SCAM !? *READ!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

primusdrgn

Banned
FREE PSPs IS NOT A SCAM! HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FREE ONE!

Playstation Portable - USA Version
This is THE entertainment experience that fits in your pocket. The line-up of games is diverse and the PSP system has video, audio, photo and wireless capabilities. The superior integration of multiple technologies into a compact unit makes the PSP your ultimate entertainment, without boundaries.

Now I know you may be thinking that these sites are a scam. But I can
assure you that they are not. I myself in fact have received a free
iPod, and the money for a playstation 2. It has all come from sites run by Gratis Networks; the
same company that runs FreePSPs.com!! If you don't believe me, there are plenty of proof i can find you of this.

Might I suggest doing Blockbuster Online,
Stamps.com, or Video Professor. Pick any one of these offers and do it
for free. You will have 30 days to cancel online before you are
charged! They also have other offers that could be very useful to you.
Such as, if you need to buy some printer ink, do the MyInks offer, not
only will you be getting a free PSP but you'll fulfill your need of
Printer ink. Browse over the "Complete Offer" section and pick one
offer to doÂ…they have a bunch!

you do get it for free.. thats how i got my ipod.. plus if you sign up and complete an offer i'll PAY you with my paypal (verified) account.. so its definitely a win win situation

dammmn yo sport ur desktop pc is fly as hell.. how much you paid for your athlon 64 3200+... i need a new desktop where can i get the best things for my dollar?

yea.. its funny how the nicest cases can be made and function so terriblely ... i got a vaio laptop i'm using now.. its the PCG-R505EL.. p3 1.13, runs great :) i need help upgrading it.. i hear it can support up to 640MB and other places i hear 384MB.. i'm scared to buy the 512 ram stick.. can anyone find out if it will support an extra 512mb ram with the non-removeable memory 128?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom