Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerman

Fully Optimized
Well it's actually starting to like I will be having my own comp soon. My brother upgraded his so he gave me his amd athlon xp 1600 processor (1.4ghz) and his shuttle mobo. It has a built in video card and he also gave me a sound card and will be giving me a lan card pretty soon. And the coolest thing is that it was all free! Now I just have to get a new hdd and some memory, cd drive and floppy plus fans and cords. Does anyone have any small sticks of memory I could buy? Maybe donate them cause money is short (only 14).

Leave comments or suggestions plz!

P.S. The case I'm getting comes with a 420 watt ps.

I also forgot to mention the mobo is a shuttle ak31 version 1.
It supports DDR SDRAM I don't know which to get? I'm also looking for a new mobo that supports the xp1600 processor.

I wish I had enough parts to give them away man, but if I do run across alot I'll be sure to let you know lol.

I've got the following parts i can "donate" to your cause:

1. DVD ROM (ithink it reads CDs too) along with software
2. A couple of fans. (80 mm)
3. A floppy drive (no face plate, but it worked when i took it out)
4. Some IDE cables for dvd & floppy
5. A dual audio cable for dvd & floppy. (connects two devices to one spot on Mobo)

sorry, no RAM.

Just e.mail me your address and i'll send 'em out. I'll even spring for the postage.

That's awesome, I'll let you know when I get it. I'm sorry it's been so long since your reply, I have been very busy lately....

Ok, i sent it out on Monday. On Saturday my girlfriend had big plans for me which didn't include teh Post Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom