Free Sony Vaio SPAM Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windowmaker

Beta member
Hi everyone. Just starting a pc retail store and as a kickoff we are giving away 5 free vaio laptops to the first 5 callers. You will be greeted by one of our operators who will ask you a quick 3 question survery (not upselling you anything, just curious on your pc habits and what you buy). Call now to receive your free vaio.

The number to call is (555) EAT-SPAM. We will be standing by. Thanks and I will be posting the winners as they call so you will know when we've given away 5. Please don't call anymore after the 5 winner has been posted. Thanks, DGX PC Services

Admin Note: SPAM!

they'll probably leech off our knowledge and then post some random names that don't even exist/claim some guy from the other forums won/not come back at all

lol what spam, they just want you to do a survey and then you get nothing in return, Oh yeah don't forget to give them your home address and also the email address so they can "update you on your status" :p

This is a test.

You have one day to contact me about this thread, which has been labeled as SPAM, to back up your claims and show this as not SPAM. After that time, this will be deleted and you banned.

Also, you can contact us about the advertising rates. It's cheaper to ask for the rates. The rate for SPAM is BAN.

Dave :D

Sport1031 said:
It's a 1-900 number and they cost a ton of money. Hes just tryin to make money off yalls.
Actually, I changed the phone number so that the free advertising was gone. Notice that the number says, "EAT-SPAM"?

Okay, so I'm changing it to 555.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom