FoRmaTTinG!!!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ow, that's easier..lol
you can do it multiple ways:

1) hook it up, go to my computer and rightclick the drive and select format

2) boot from the floppy (make sure the A: floppydrive is primary boot-device in your BIOS) and wait till its loaded
then type "dir" to see how big the drive is, if its not the 80GB drive u type d: and then type "dir" again. if you found the right driveletter just type "format driveletter:" (example: "format c:")

if the filesystem is NTFS it won't werk (sorry fogot about that) the windows98 floppy does not support NTFS.

but the first solution will werk fine if the drive is not used by any program or by windows

NTFS?? so i just hook it up.. and go to My Computer.. and right click on the drive.. and just click format... that sounds pretty easy!!!

yes, it is, if it does not werk i can send u my partitionMagic floppys by mail (zip them)
partition magic is always the best way to go, it always werks

aright thanks man!!! keep lookin for my questions.. LoL!!! im gonna try this sometime.. and if somethin doesnt go right.. or i just have a brain fart on the job.. then ill be sure to post it back up!!! thanks for you help!!

you know, you can always go into my computer, right click on the floppy and choose the option for copy system info or boot disk.

killians45 said:
you know, you can always go into my computer, right click on the floppy and choose the option for copy system info or boot disk.

oops, forgot about that....maybe because I never use it because I have a 98 floppy

LoL.. well now i have a 98 Floppy.. soo i guess it doesnt matter now.. thanks brutha man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom