ForceWare Release 169.21 WHQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The new ForceWare 169.21 WHQL Windows XP 32-bit and Windows XP 64-bit drivers are out today. Grab them if you need them.
WHQL driver for GeForce FX, 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs. Added support for GeForce 8800 GTS 512 GPU. Recommended driver for the latest DirectX 9 and OpenGL applications. Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please refer to the release documentation for more information on features, driver fixes, and known issues.

ForceWare Release 169.21 WHQL - www.Tech-Dump.com

i had one COD4 crash when i was on vista it BSOD when i loaded up "all ghillied up" :p

I think it has something to do with audio, at first I thought it was because I was on 8800 hardware, but people who are on 7 series and X1900s were getting either the same or very similar crashes to mine. It still occasionally starts a little stuttering (which before would eventually lead to a total crash of my PC) but seems to continue running.

After I get my new sound card, if it crashes, it has to be something with the game. Some people are saying punkbuster is the cause but not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom