computer spec

pentium 4
cpu 3.6ghz intel
bios=award
hd=80gig
graphics car=geforce 4 15600
modem dlink
u know the usal stuff

heere the problem wen i play my game lineage 2 i have 512mb ram and wen i exit sometime or wen i leave it on i look at the screen and it shows a blue screen with tones of writing and the eror message iraq_not_less_or_equal and it says i ahve to restart .. oh and i does and memory dump. so yeah if u can tell me y this is happening plz help

okay my problem is wen i leave my computer sometimes it has a eror meassage that says iraq_not_less_or_equal and it does a memory dump befor ....that shows up and then i have to restart..their god dam r u people blind

I don't think it says 'iraq', perhaps maybe 'irq'. There are a few things that can cause this problem. One of them being faulty ram.

If you have any spare ram lying around, you could always try putting that in your system and seeing if the error comes up again. Another thing that can cause these type of errors is zonealarm. If you've tested the RAM in your comp to no avail, try uninstalling zonealarm (if you have it) and see if you get the same errors.

Do you have two 256mb sticks of ram? or just the single 512? If you have two 256mb sticks, remove one, and see if you get the error still. If you do, take that one out and try the other stick etc etc.

If you have no spare ram lying around, and both your sticks come up faulty. Try the ram out on a friend's computer, and if the same error occurs, you know its the ram.

Another thing that can cause this problem is overclocking. You done any to your sys?

wow...you type an un-readable thread and call us blind?

well i skimmed through wut u said and can you post what ram you are using?

okay thanks dude it beter dam zonealarm oh i have :D DDR400512G Generic 512mb PC3200 i think well somthink like that oh and wats with them gig sticks of ram dalm lol hehe wel thnks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom